Tuesday 30 January 2018

The FLOOR.


Discovering my life as more spacious, felicitous in everything. Picturing my life as a hall in which my foot rests on the glass instead of marble. When i just glance over the hall it seemed to be picturesque and after contemplating the glass for a time it was shaping  something unusual. At first it seemed to be Homo sapien and then it was depicting you. There were some scratches on it which were un- repairable giving it a look of modern art, which most of don’t understand but appreciate it anyway. Being a human i could not understand the beauty of art or the complexity. As it seemed bewildering every-time i looked at it , i broke it, not realizing it supports me to stand. Surprisingly i felt on the different floor, different hall but the projections depicting you never made me feel alone. You’re the sunshine which rejuvenates me in any phase of the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment