Thursday 1 February 2018

A Rope of hope.



Drowning in the sea of depression, shouting for help, trying with all my might to stay afloat.
When I looked around, I was not alone there. Some of them had a buoyancy which made them see sunshine but sea also witnessed the floating bodies which would never swim again. The scenario made me feel numb, being a part of it I had to get out of it.
The unusual happened, the rope encircled with the hope knotted me to save me which eventually lead a blemish of contentment on my face! 

The rope led me to the ship, after gripping the railing of the ship, resting on the dock, contemplating the horizon and sailing on the churning sea, the only desire that dashed my mind was to get many more ships anchored with the rope of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment