Monday 10 September 2018

The black hole with a cover of heart- A Man's dairy.

Yes, I’m a Man and felt that I was used by the women who came into my life. I was not exploited or raped. But after being in a relationship with them, I found that I was a fool and just dived into the pool of love not thinking that there were sharks which were their boyfriends. Obviously, I feel great sometimes that the women chose me over their boyfriends but at the end of the day, they betrayed me and everyone around them. There was a low point where I felt like Love is not for me and I know many of them around you felt the same. Yes, I was lucky to feel the indigenous feeling of Love. But I wish that it would have been okay if I had fallen on the thorns of the rose, I think that’s less painful. Because you get hurt and some scars can’t be eradicated with the help of Mederma (scar cream) because they are deep inside on your body and your soul. Yes, I have a heart but when you open the lid of it you will see the coldness and ruthlessness anybody would just imagine that he or she don’t have a glimpse of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment