Thursday 8 February 2018

SWIPE RIGHT AND REPEAT AGAIN


Swiping right about hundreds of profiles and having matches of atleast one-fourth gave me an ego boost. A show off that i have more probability to get a match than to get succeed in my life. After spending an hour swiping the profile to the right much similar to the money on the girls in the bar out there.Sending girls out there with a message of hey and getting a reply after light years.One day, i stumbled up on a profile of a girl who was from my college and shamelessly I swiped right and my success rate made me reach to the epitome of egotism. Her bio “Hate people, love memes”. Sending her message of how i never thought you would swipe me right and she laughed. 
The curiosity in me as an engineer never died and asked about her bio and messaged her “Hey your profile says you  hate people so what you’re looking for, animals?” From that day i had to give my curiosity a little space and to whisper my brain to not give a fuck about their bio. 


No comments:

Post a Comment